Contact :Diane Raycob 410-893-7534 firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of the month at the Williamsburg Inn,
7:00 p.m. Route 40, Joppa, MD
May 3, 2014 - Annual Tea Held at Richlin Ballroom, Abingdon, MD
1)With a newly initiated member, we now number 29.
2)We donated 20 slightly used purses to Harford Family house their annual "Hope for Handbags."
3)Several ladies participate in a reading program at the local elementary school. We read with an individual student once a week.
4)We support the Shot@Life program which provides vaccines to children internationally.
5)We collect and donate used linens for the local Humane Society.
6)We will be holding a raffle for the Kindle Fire HD at our December 13th meeting.
1) Welcome to our two new members who joined the club in November.
2) Our Home Life chairman and committee have given enough bathroom items to
furnish two bathrooms in the Habitat for Humanity home just completed in
Edgewood. They also gave 16 comforters to Anna's House for their bedrooms.
3) The Education chairman and committee have started their reading program
with the children at Joppatowne Elementary School.
4) Our Public Issues chairman and committee are making ditty bags for
veterans and their families.
5) Our International Outreach chairman gave out UNICEF boxes at Halloween to
6) Our Conservation committee is still collecting Pop-tops from cans for
Ronald McDonald House, blankets, old sheets and towels for the Animal
7) Our Ways and Means chairman and committee are planning our 3rd annual
Tea, so keep an eye out for the date, it will be sometime in May 2011.
Copyright © 2001-2014 GFWC Maryland Federation of Women's Clubs, Inc. - email@example.com